Fall has officially begun in Texas. We’re in that awkward time of year where it’s cold in the morning and kind of hot in the afternoon. Regardless, here are some things I’m excited for this fall.
1. My niece is being born!! I have two wonderful nieces already but I’m excited for a third niece to arrive! My sister’s baby shower is this weekend and I can’t wait to celebrate! It’s hard to resist buying all the cute baby clothes knowing that the baby will grow out of them soon
2. The weather. It’s that time of year where I can walk halfway across campus without sweating. Cooler weather also means more stylish clothes because who doesn’t love boots, leggings, and sweaters? It makes me look forward to running as well!
3. The scenery. I love when the leaves turn shades of gold and red. I also love the sound of crunching leaves under my feet, it’s so satisfying.
4. Halloween movies such as Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown. Is it really Halloween until you’ve watched Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown? “Halloween is cool.”
Remember when they changed Kimberly J. Brown and replaced her with Sara Paxton as if we wouldn’t notice?
5. Fall candles. It makes everything feel more more autumn-y. I may film a candle haul!
6. Fall shows. Although not all of my shows a back, a good amount are. Here are some that I’ve been watching!
Yall, it took me FOREVER to get onto the Grey’s Anatomy boat but I’ve been liking it! I didn’t think I could handle all the medical stuff but so far so good! I’m basically a doctor now — “push one of epi.”
I looove that Alfie Enoch (Dean Thomas from HP) is in HTGAWM but I also wish that he had his British accent..
Jenna used to be a bit annoying but she’s gotten a lot better. Also, who doesn’t love Matty McKibben?
7. Hillsong and Taylor Swift
Hillsong is one of my favorite Christian bands and I’m so excited to hear them again live. Taya Smith is awesome live.
Taylor Swift’s back in the area and I can’t wait to hear her. 1989 is such a great album and I’m looking forward to whoever she brings, although if she doesn’t, it’s okay because we’re there to see Taylor. Love her or hate her, she loves her fans and she really puts on an awesome show.
8. Pumpkin. You may either love it or hate it because it’s so overwhelmingly everywhere. Pumpkin is good but it definitely is overrated. I’m going to post a video soon of me trying pumpkin-y things, stay tuned!
Why are yall excited for fall? Let me know in the comments!